Servings: 2 (6 small pancakes)
Time in the Kitchen: 30 minutes
What you will need:
- 6 slices of bacon with the Rhine cut off
- 3 egg whites (you can use the whole egg but it makes it heavier, less fluffy)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbs of unsalted butter
- 2 tbs of chopped chives
- 1 tbs of purified granular gelatin
- 1/2 cup of water
How to bring it all together:
1) Cook the bacon in a frying pan over medium heat. Leave the bacon fat in the pan. Crumble or finely chop the bacon and set aside.
2) Whisk egg whites.
3) In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients together.
4) Heat a pan to a medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon of butter, spread your mixer to make desired pancake size.
5) Cook for 3 minutes per side, enjoy!
To Healthy Living