6 Week Challenge Tips For Success
- Everyday aim to walk 12,000 steps (get a pedometer to keep track).
- Afternoon trainers: Every morning go for a 30 minute walk before breakfast.
- Morning trainers: Every afternoon go for a 30 minute walk before dinner.
- Drink 0.037 litres x body weight per day (0.037 x 60kg = 2.2 Litres a day). More on day you exercise
- Eat protein with every meal
- Vegetables and salads should equal half the size of your plate.
- Don’t fear fat, but use in moderation, a little oil for dressing.
- Take 1 to 2 HCL tablets in the middle of every meals to help with digestion .
- Take 1 Omega 3 with every meal.
- Take 1 to 2 Multi vitamins a day (breakfast and lunch).
- Prepare your food. Cook your breakfast with dinner the night before and have you lunch packed before you go to bed.
- No temptations in the house. Clear out cupboards of non paleo foods
- Exercise intensity 3-5 times a week
- Be active everyday.
To Healthy Living