10 external signs that show nutritional deficiencies on the inside
The idea of creating optimal health isn’t just as simple as eating foods from natural sources with minimal processing and finding the right balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Our bodies need a wide array of nutrients like vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to carry out the thousands of chemical reactions and processes that are happen constantly within us to keep us healthy and functioning properly.
When the body becomes deficient in one or many of these nutrients signs can come through in a physical presence either on the skin, nails, mouth or hair. By the time these physical conditions have appeared the body has been deficient for quiet some time.
Here are the top 10 conditions I see most commonly and what you can do to treat them
- Tics of the eye lid - Brought on by stress - Stress depletes the body of Magnesium, B2, B6 and Zinc
- Acne - Brought on by poor diet and poor detoxification - Avoid sugars, processed foods, trans fats, excessive starchy carbohydrate consumption and look to alkaline the body - Supplements to help HCI, vitamins A, E, B2, B6, C, niacin (B3), biotin, zinc, EFA, lecithin, MSM (methylsulfonyl methane) , retinoic acid topically
- Brown skin spots - Poor detoxification through the liver - Paleo cleanse, GI revive shake, antioxidants and bio oil applied to skin
- Dry skin - EFA, pure water, pink sea salt, vitamin A & vitamin C
- Eczema and skin ulcers - Caused normally by food sensitivities or intolerance's - Food intolerance test, HCI, vitamin C, B2, B6, zinc, magnesium, EFA, allergy test - Paleo cleanse, GI revive shake.
- Fungal infections - Normally cause by a weakened immune system, liver - Food intolerance test, B vitamins, tea tree oil on infection - Paleo cleanse, GI revive shake
- Purplish / blue-black skin areas - Vitamin D, B3 and bioflavoniods
- Peeling nails - Poor absorption of nutrients from low stomach acidity - HCI, Vitamin A, C and calcium from green leafy vegetables
- Vertical ridges on nails - Low stomach acidity, poor absorption of nutrients, poor circulation - HCI, Vitamin A, Increase protein intake and calcium from leafy green vegetables
- White coated tongue - Poor gut health, overgrowth of bad gut and intestinal bacteria - Avoid sugars, sweet foods, processed foods, trans fats, starchy carbohydrates and look to alkaline the body - Paleo cleanse, GI revive shake, HCI
EFA means essential fatty acids, mainly linoleic and linolenic acid; recommended sources are fish oils, ground-linseed, linseed oil and evening-primrose oil.
There are some common nutrients that most people become deficient in magnesium, zinc, B complex, vitamin C and HCI. These need to be taken in higher dosages to resolve the problem but once controlled a quality multi vitamin with each meal is ideal. Paleo cleanse and GI revive are powders for a shake packed full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
HCI is hydrochloric acid which is naturally produces by the stomach, but because of our stressful lives, poor food choices and medication usage our stomach are able to produce it properly
To Healthy Living