Ten Things You Can Do to Limit Chemical Estrogen Exposure
Look for DBP, DEP, DEHP, BzBP, and DMP on the back of product; these are all are chemical estrogens
Ten things you can do to limit chemical estrogen exposure are:
- Eat organic
- Use plant-based cleaning products.
- Use natural bodywash, soap, shampoo and conditioners.
- Avoid chemical air fresheners.
- Drink filtered water.
- Never microwave or heat plastic containers.
- Use glass containers for food and get a glass water bottle.
- Ditch the plastic bags.
- Increase you intake of green veggies, mostly cruciferous like broccoli, spinach, cabbage and brussel sprouts
- Increase you intake of antioxidants such as red kidney beans, berries, spices and herbs.