Recipe of the Week - Creamy Dill Salmon
Quick and easy lunch or dinner
What you will need
- 2 salmon filets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup of organic mayo
- 1 tablespoon of dill minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to bring it all together
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- Place 2 salmon filets on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- In a mixing bowl mix together your mayo, dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Add a little extra salt and pepper to the salmon fillets and spread your mixture evenly over both.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a green salad and avocado
To Healthy Living