Recipe of the week - Breakfast Rissoles
A perfect high protein breakfast for when you are on the go. Prepare these the night before and you will be thankful in the morning.
What you will need for 3 servings, 6 rissoles:
- 600g mince meat. You should be using a lean mince meat like turkey, chicken or beef.
- 2 handfuls of raw spinach
- 1/4 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
How to bring it all together:
- Pre heat oven to 180.C
- Chop 2 handfuls of raw spinach into thin slices.
- Finely dice 1/4 onion and 1 clove of garlic.
- Season mince meat with garlic, onion, paprika and pinch of salt.
- Mix in the spinach pieces into the meat mixture.
- Make your rissoles, aim for 6.
- Place in the oven on a none stick surface and cock for 15-20 minutes.
A high protein, low carb breakfast to keep your blood sugar low and your tummy full until lunch.
To Healthy Living