Recipe of the week - Beef & Balsamic Lunch Salad
This is as simple as is gets. Now you have a healthy and quick salad to prepare for lunch. Cook enough meat and you will have lunch sorted for the next few days.
What you will need:
- Grilled beef 200-300g or chicken, turkey, tuna or salmon.
- 1/4 Avocado (chopped)
- Rocket (1 handful)
- Cherry tomatoes (1 Handful)
- Beetroot raw (grated)
- Red capsicum (1/2 thinly sliced)
- Balsamic vinegar (1 Tbs)
- Salt & pepper
How to bring it all together:
- Cook your choice of meat until tender and set aside to cool or alternatively, cook the night before and throw right into the mix.
- Add all other ingredients into a lunch container and shake well.
To Healthy Living