Recipe of the week - 10 Minute Breakfast anyone can make
What you will need:
90g tuna or ham
1/4 red capsicum
5 cherry tomatoes
1 tsp of extra virgin coconut oil
How to bring it all together:
- Turn pan onto a medium heat and add 1/2 tsp of extra virgin coconut oil as pan starts to warm up.
- Crack 2 whole eggs and 2 whites only into a mixing bow, chop up your 90 grams of tuna or ham, 1/4 red capsicum, 2 mushrooms and 5 cherry tomatoes and throw them in the bowel and mix until the yokes are all mixed through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and a sprinkle of chili flakes mix in great.
- Once the oil has melted and is evenly spread pour your mix onto the pan.
- From here you have 2 choices
An omelet - once bubbles start to come through the middle on your mix look to flip your omelet. Then only a minute or 2 max before its ready.
Or scrambled eggs - keep breaking up the eggs as they cook.
And there you have it a quick and easy break fast ready to eat in 10 minutes or less.
To Healthy Living