Recipe - Coconut Lamb with Cauliflower rice
What you will need:
- 150 grams of lamb fillet (tenderloin) per person
- 2 Tbs coconut or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large handful of snow peas
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 small cans of organic coconut milk
- 3 Tbs fresh cilantro
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- sea salt, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, curry, garlic.
How to bring it all together:
1. Cut the lamb lamb into cubes and dice the tomatoes and onions. cut the carrots, snow peas, capsicum and zucchini into slices and then chop the cilantro.
2. Heat pan to a medium heat, the add a teaspoon of coconut oil.
3. When pan is hot, add the onions and carrots (they should sizzle slightly). Cook until onions are slightly translucent.
4. Add lamb and all the vegetable except the zucchini and also add the coconut milk, leave to simmer uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
5. Place the cauliflower pieces into a food processor and pulse until it has a grainy rice-like consistency or you can grate it. Then season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Heat a new pan to medium heat and sauté the cauliflower with coconut oil and add in any additional seasonings like sea salt, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, curry, or just freshly ground black pepper.
7. Add zucchini in with the other vegetables and lamb and continue to simmer for 5 more minutes.
8. Season with salt and pepper, dd cilantro and serve on a warm plate over your cauliflower rice.
To Healthy Living