Paleo Chicken Curry
What you will need: For 2 people
- 2 large chicken breast
- 1 can unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 Tbs crushed ginger
- 1 Tbs ground cumin
- 1 Tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 Tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 Tsp ground cardamom
- 1 ground clove of garlic
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- 1 Tsp sea salt
- Fresh coriander, cucumber and red onions for garnish
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 Tsp ground curry
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- dash of cayenne pepper, sea salt, ground black pepper
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
How to bring it all together:
- Start by bring a pan to a medium heat, add a tsp of coconut oil add the diced chicken.
- Preheat the over to 220 degrees.
- Add the coconut milk in a large sauce pan and put over a low to medium heat and then start adding all the spices, lemon juice, and ginger, stir often.
- For the cauliflower rice chop it into small florets, then steam them for a few minutes until they get a little soft, then toss them into a food processor to dice them fine.
- While processing the cauliflower rice take the half cooked chicken and place it in a glass 8x8" baking pan and pour the sauce over the chicken. Place it in the oven at 220 for about 20 minutes. This lets the sauce really cook into the meat and thicken up a little.
- Now that the cauliflower is chopped, toss it into a hot pan with a bit of coconut oil and just stir fry it like normal rice adding in the ground cumin, green onion, cayenne pepper and the salt and pepper.
- Once cooked, take a bowl half filled with cauliflower rice pour a good serving of chicken and curry sauce over the top. Garnish with red onion, coriander, and cucumber.
Hope you enjoy!
To Healthy Living