Chicken Coconut patties
A perfect breakfast when your on the go, easy to prepare the night before and have ready and waiting for you in the morning.
Here what you will need: To make 3 to 4 breakfasts
- 1kg of mixed chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 2 tsp of onion powder or onion finely diced
- 2 tsp of garlic powder or garlic finely diced
- Salt & pepper
- 3 tbs of coconut oil
How to bring it all together:
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix through well.
- Place a frying pan on a medium heat and add 1tbs of coconut oil.
- Once the pan come to heat take a large handful of your mixture and make your patties the size and thinness of your palm. You should be able to fit 3 to 4 patties at a time.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes each side.
And there you have it, a simple and healthy breakfast. Easily prepared the night before, add a handle of raw almonds, cashews or brazil nuts and you have a great meat and nut breakfast that will be high in protein and good quality fats with no carbohydrate. This will give you longer lasting energy, letting you power through untill lunch with no mid morning crash. Great for lunch and dinner also.
To Healthy Living