6 Week Challenge - Last day to sign up
A few weeks ago we talked about goal setting and on Monday we are starting our 6 week challenge. At the start and end of the 6 weeks, everyone will be assessed on body composition, strength and cardio fitness. This will give you a great assessment of where you are in terms of your health and fitness. This will then become your bench mark fitness level and from here you can set yourself some serious goals of where you want to be at the end of the 6 weeks. Your goal setting shouldn’t stop there. Have some 6 week goals and then go on to set some 12 week, 24 week and yearly goals. They could be strength, speed or body fat related or even just sticking to health eating or your training routine and not quitting for a year.
Throughout this challenge you will be given all the tools you need to get yourself into shape, making this the perfect opportunity to create change. Set yourself some targets off your results from the first assessment and decide where you want to be at the end of the six weeks. This will keep you focused and motivated during the tough times.
Today is your last chance to join the 6 Week Challenge. It is $50 cash entry on top of your normal membership payment.
- 6 week meal plan - Every meal written out for you.
- Weekly shopping list.
- HSF weight loss program - Why and how to feed your body the right foods.
- Food breakdown list - Displaying the amounts of Protein, Carbs and Fats for all foods.
- Healthy recipe list - With over 50 healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Weight loss tracker - For daily at home use to keep you focused and on track.
- Unlimited Access to bootcamp for members, non members $222 for the 6 weeks or $37 per week.
- Body assessment - Body weight, body fat, measurements at start and finish date.
- Fitness test - Maximum pushups, bent over rows, thrusters in a minute, plank as long as possible and a set run.
- Body and fitness assessment on first and last week.
- Before and after photo.
Competition details: Starts Monday 4/2 Finishes Monday 18/3
At the end of the 6 week challenge, all fitness tests and body assessments will be re tested and the person with the greatest percentage of improvement over all areas will receive 75% of the total entry money and 3 month free Unlimited Bootcamp or 4 x 60minute personal training sessions.
The person with the second greatest percentage of improvement overall will receive 25% of total entry money.
To healthy Living