5 main reasons why we become fat Part 2
It has been discovered that germs seek their natural environment, germs are drawn to diseased tissue rather then being the cause of the disease. Therefor sickness can not take hold unless it has the right environment. Heart disease and cancer are not caught but built from within. Choosing food and drink with a higher pH level will move your body away from an acidic environment where disease can manifest to an alkaline environment where health and wellness can prevail.
pH is the abbreviation of potential hydrogen. The pH of any solution is the measurement of its hydrogen-ion concentration, meaning the higher the pH level the more oxygen rich the substance is the more alkaline it will be. If a food or drink has a low pH level it is acidic meaning oxygen deprived.
If your system is constantly acidic (coffee, soda, acid from meat, dairy, pharmaceuticals alcohol, pollution, pastries, work and relationship stress) then your are creating a environment where germs and disease can take hold.
When the body is acidic oxygen levels drop, this leaves us feeling tired and fatigued, increasing the risk of sickness and disease. The health of cells depends on the nutrients we put into our bodies. Put in poor nutrition choices and have a environment ideal for disease, put in clean natural food and drink to achieve good health. Alkaline bodies absorb up to 20 times more oxygen then acidic bodies.
Ways to become more alkaline:
- Eating a clean natural diet of single ingredient foods is the best way to increase your pH level and become more alkaline, consuming plenty of fresh vegetable and leafy greens plus health fats like coconut oil, MCT oil, extra virgin olive oil, avocado and eggs. Avoid sugar, alcohol and processed foods.
- Staying hydrate by drinking purified water, between 2-3 liters of water daily and more on days you exercise. Add a small pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt to add extra minerals and electrolyte so your body can absorb the water better.
- Having a greens drink once to twice a day, Wellness greens, spirulina or liquid chlorophyll.
- Add lemon juice to your salads or lime to your water.
- Avoid processed food and drink.
To Healthy Living